Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Disney or Fairy Tale Character

It's difficult for me to determine what disney character I would be because I have not recently seen a Disney movie nor do I remember them. The same goes for fairy tales I also think that if I chose what disney character I resemble I would be tempted to base my choice on traits and qualities that I would like to have, not true familiarities. Obviously I would fit the part of a male character and based on physical characteristics the character should be tall as well. Truthfully I am a shy person, once I am able to open up to somebody I'm more talkative and energetic, but it takes alot for me to introduce myself to a stranger; some people say that I'm humorous, others think I talk too much. I do not think I'm all that intelligent I'm smart and have good critical thinking skills but I do not know alot about history and am uneducated about many pressing political issues. This is a pretty good description about me and I am still unable to determine what Disney character I would be.

To answer the questionwhich is the point of this assigment I could consider myself to be all seven dwarfs from the Disney movie "Snow White". The names of the dwarfs are Bashful, Doc, Happy, Sleepy, Sneezy, Grumpy, and Dopey. I am related to Bashful because I am shy. I am like Doc in the way that I like to take control. Happy is alot like me because the mojority of the time I am a happy person. Because it is 12:30 in the morning, and I barely get any sleep I have something in common with sleepy. When I'm not happy I could be grumpy, I am also allergic to dogs, cats, feathers, mango sap, and fire ants; this is why I'm like sneezy and Dopey has similarities with me because of reasons I don't want to explain.

No comments: